Just a few thoughts on my mind as this week continues to roll.
- Since the 49ers are doing the Thanksgiving game, it’s four days of work condensed into two days. Pretty crazy, pretty hectic. I just got through Monday’s and I was drained. This is going to be a challenge, but now it’s one more day left.
- I will go home for the first time in nearly seven weeks. It’ll be great to come back home.
- Thanksgiving dinner looks like it’s been moved to Saturday. That’s good. Let’s me focus on the 49ers game.
- I’m ready for a new job, a new change. I haven’t had any leads yet and I am really stressed on what is up next. I love what I am doing but I don’t want to make it something in my life in the near future.
- Small groups/Bible study has been really encouraging and I am really digging in what God has in store for me.
- I got my Madden 12 disc scratched. I hope I can fix it.
- This song is stuck in my head. Catchy video and I think it might be her best song off the album.