But here are some thoughts as a first-timer.
- The Phoenix area has great food. I ate real well and I was able to get a taste of the culture of the area. Fantastic eats everywhere
- Phoenix Municipal isn’t a really pretty park. Bleacher benches and not much ambiance makes it an OK park. But hey, the A’s are used to that, right?
- Camelback Ranch is way nicer and fits more of the Dodgers/White Sox kind of atmosphere.
- Watching games with players that I am not familiar with is tough, but it’s part of the Spring Training way.
- Great baseball atmosphere. Great people too. It’s like a little baseball fun community. And. there are lots of pretty people here.
- Everything is so close and I love it. I think I might do this again next year.